ALEXANDROS BLETSAS PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTER
At home treatment
Our rehabilitation center can provide physiotherapy treatments at home to patients unable to visit our center, in areas close to Athens.
- Post-operative rehabilitation in hip and knee arthroplasties
Exercises from a sitting position
Exercises from a standing position
Gait and balance training
Information to relatives/caretakers regarding the overall care needs of the patient
Prohibited body movements and positions per case for patient protection
- Orthopedic diseases/disorders (Cervical syndrome, lumbar pain, shoulder tendinopathy (tendinitis), onset osteoarthritis of the knees and hip.
- Neurological diseases/disorders (stroke-hemiplegia, Parkinson's disease, Multiple Sclerosis etc.)
ΣIn orthopedic cases, sports injuries, accidents that require the application of physical modalities, we provide:
- Therapeutic ultrasound.
- Electrotherapy (TENS, interferential therapy for analgesia and anti-inflammatory action).
- Specialized electric currents for muscle strengthening after surgery and muscle atrophy.
- To double your energy.
- Exercises the lungs and respiratory muscles.
- Prevention of infections and other side effects following long- or short-term bed confinement.
Our services are provided according to the doctors' instructions with responsibility, professionalism and our best intentions to help you gain back your health and autonomy!