ALEXANDROS BLETSAS PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTER
We have a fully equipped gym, for personalized mechanotherapy sessions depending on each specific problem.
An organized space where each patient can follow an individualized mechanotherapy program according to their needs/condition.
- Stationary ergometric bike
- Leg Extension Machine (Quadriceps).
- Stall bars with pulleys
- Theraband (rubber bands) for gentle and targeted training of muscles and joints.
- R.O.P.E.S. (special straps for upper and lower limb exercises of mild to very strong intensity).
- Platform mounted parallel bars for neurological cases.
- Specialized RECK bike for neurological cases with passive, active and assisted movement options.
- Gait and balance training for a variety of diseases/disorders.
- Shoulder periarthritis, fractures.
- Hip and knee arthroplasty.
- Cervical spine syndrome, lower back pain, sciatica.
- Stroke (hemiplegia) - Vascular stroke.
- Parkinson's disease
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Special 7-seat kinesiotherapy bed for mobilization and targeted exercises.