ALEXANDROS BLETSAS PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTER
Magnetic Fields is a modern, safe and painless treatment method for the rehabilitation of musculoskeletal disorders.
A modern therapeutic tool with application in many diseases/dysfunctions.
- Increase in osteoblasts, calcification and prostaglandin.
- Osteoclast reduction.
- Analgesia through release of endorphins, enkephalins and other opiates.
- Reduction of edema and inflammation by restoring the electrostatic balance of the cell.
- Restoration of normal cell function, improving the Sodium-Potassium (Na-K) pump function.
- Strengthening the immune system by increasing white blood cells, platelets and γ-globins.
- Free radical scavenging.
- Increased perspiration and metabolism.
- Increase in collagen, the most abundant protein in the body.
- Acceleration of the recovery process from tendinitis and ligament injuries.
- Fractures, osteoporosis and osteopenia.
- Bone marrow edema.
- Arthritis and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Shoulder periarthritis, elbow epicondylitis.
- Lower back pain, sciatica, lumbago, cervical spine syndrome, intervertebral disc herniation.
- Muscle strains and contractions.
- Nerve paralysis.