ALEXANDROS BLETSAS PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTER
Acupuncture is a popular, mildly invasive, non-pharmacological technique for the treatment of acute and chronic pain, the rehabilitation of sports injuries and the rehabilitation of patients with neuromuscular diseases.
It is an ancient therapeutic technique that originated in China about 4,000 years ago. Today it has spread all over the world.
My personal approach follows the laws of energy balance, that is, I focus on a specific selection of points so that they generate energy flow between the organs by regulating the quality and quantity of energy they contain.
It is an effective treatment method for the whole range of diseases that physiotherapy deals with.
- Pain control
- Faster recovery
- Treatment of musculoskeletal disorders and injuries.
- Prevention of musculoskeletal disorders and re-injury.
- Improving fitness and quality of life.
- Energy balance, relaxation, wellness and improved mood.
- Stimulation of the immune system.
- Strengthening of the body and spirit.
- Intervertebral disc herniation (lumbar or cervical spine).
- Lower back pain, sciatica.
- Cervical spine syndrome.
- Carpal tunnel syndrome.
- Muscle injuries
- Bone marrow edema
- Any kind of muscle, tendon, bone and joint dysfunctions caused by injury or degeneration due to aging.
- All neurological and rheumatic diseases.
- Seminar on Traditional Chinese Medicine (Acupuncture) with Mr. Panagiotidis Dimitrios (Physiotherapist-Acupuncturist from Germany) as a keynote speaker.
- Abdominal acupuncture with professor ZHI YUN BO from China (treatment of the whole body through the abdomen).
- New Yamamoto cranial acupuncture.
- Aesthetic acupuncture for the face by Dr. Radha Thambirajah.