ALEXANDROS BLETSAS PHYSIOTHERAPY CENTER
Shockwave Ultrasound with Diamagnetic Pump
Shockwave ultrasound is a non-surgical, non-invasive treatment option for diseases/disorders of the musculoskeletal system.
The sound pressure field generated by shockwaves is a divergent field that naturally tends to produce specific spatial gradations.
With the CTU S Wave the operator can change the temporal and spatial gradation of the shockwave produced, through a simple and intuitive software interface, depending on the values of resistance, elasticity and absorption of various damaged biological tissues.
The technological innovation of CTU S Wave leads to a more effective approach in the treatment of the specific pathology at hand.
Furthermore, the CTU S Wave combines the effects of the energy induced by the pressure field generated by the shockwave, with the effects of diamagnetic repulsion, combining the action of biostimulation with a drainage effect that allows for the reduction of the duration of the treatment and, at the same time, optimizes recovery time.
The CTU S Wave shockwave generator is patented and is the only device that offers the ability to adjust, depending on the case, the following values:
- Spatial/temporal gradation of the wave
- Power (pressure gradation)
- Waveform (defined as "generated wave file")
- Total energy that can influence the desired effect on the tissue.
- 3D holographic focus on the treated tissue.
- Important advantages of the CTU S wave.
- Painless treatment.
- Ability to adjust the waveform, unique among other available device.
- Unlimited number of hits.
- Due to the possibility to choose between different options in the settings, 40 different energy levels can be generated on "focus".
- 4 different focused lenses included in the standard equipment (20/30/40/65 millimeters).
- Defocalized lens included.
- Easy and quick lens change.
- Low maintenance costs, due to lack of additional mechanical components, valves and fluids.
- Low noise levels during treatment.
- Patients do not express discomfort over the effects of mechanical vibration of the acoustic lens.
- Spectacular results in bone fractures that have not yet healed or have partially healed.
- Spectacular results in the treatment of osteoarthritis.
- Shoulder calcific tendinitis
- Heel spurs
- Plantar fasciitis
- Elbow epicondylitis
- Achilles tendinitis
- Trochanteric bursitis with iliotibial band syndrome
- Painful jumper's knee with concomitant patellar tendinitis
- Frozen shoulder syndrome
- Shoulder impingement syndrome
- Shoulder tendinitis
- Shoulder serous bursitis
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
- Bone marrow edema
The CTU S Wave electromagnetic generator revolutionizes the transduction process, while the flat lens reduces the pain factor.
Using the exclusive diamagnetic activity of CTU S Wave, the interaction of the magnetic field with the tissues can be intensified and expanded over time, but also during treatment, while additional results can be produced compared to those usually produced by traditional shockwaves, such as:
- Analgesic and anti-inflammatory action
- Acceleration of the soft tissue repair process (ulcers, difficult to heal wounds, burns)
- Decongestion, through the diamagnetic action, of edematous tissues and accumulations of residues resulting from the breakdown and inflammation of the treated tissue.
- Total absence of pain during application due to the super-polarization of the cell wall.
Waveform control makes treatment more effective. A generator with diamagnetic technology allows for interventions on the produced spatial gradations that positively affect the pathology in relation to the depth, the anatomical area and the type of tissue that is affected.
The ability of the CTU S Wave diamagnetic generator to intervene in the spatio-temporal gradations of the pulses allows for the effective control of pain, completely eliminating it during treatment.